Wheelchairs • Scooters
- Reservations need to be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance so we can schedule the appropriate equipment for the day you need transportation.
- Please arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes early.
- During holiday travel times book early to assure there will be enough room on the bus.
Other Special Needs: Crutches • Folding Walkers • Riders Needing Special Assistance
- Driver is available to assist passengers needing assistance up and down the stairs.
- Passengers that may need assistance in other ways need to provide that information when making reservations ahead of time.
- Drivers can assist passengers in making sure they are getting off at the correct stop.
If this assistance is needed – please let the office know when making the reservation so we can let the driver know.
- Drivers at PDX and RDM are not allowed to leave the bus area to assist the passengers with luggage to or from the terminal.
Minors Ages 7 thru 13 traveling alone
- Minors must be able to sit quietly and not disturb other passengers around them.
- Minors traveling alone need to be able to go to and from the restroom by themselves at designated restroom stops.
- Driver will be sure they are back on the bus before leaving stop.
- Minor needs to remain seated on the bus until the adult picking them up has checked in with the driver and signed for the minor.
- Disruptive or incorrigible minors may be removed from the bus and/or banned from riding in the future if they can not conduct themselves properly.