- Policies for minors here.
- Any Minor traveling alone (ages 7 – 17) must have a minor form see Unaccompanied Minor Form
ACCESSIBILITY FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES AND OTHER NEEDS
- Some buses are wheelchair accessible, please make reservation at least a full 24 hours in advance so we can have these accommodations ready for your travel.
- Drivers will assist passengers up and down stairs when needed. Please let driver know you if you need assistance.
- Drivers can assist passengers in making sure they are getting off at the correct stop. If this assistance is needed – please let the office know when making the reservation so we can let the driver know.
- Minors traveling alone need to be able to go to and from the restroom by themselves at designated restroom stops. Driver will be sure they are back on the bus before leaving stop.
- See our Accessibility information HERE.
- Tickets are emailed to the customer in a PDF form and may be printed off. If you do not have a printer you can still check in with the bus driver with you first and last name.
- Return tickets are non-refundable. After you have traveled the first leg of the trip; however, you may use the unused portion at another time for the same passenger going the direction stated on the ticket, providing you did not no show. You may also use the value of the ticket for someone else to ride or to travel a direction not stated on the ticket.
- For more see making a see Making a Reservation.
- If a passenger Cancels or Changes their reservation less than 24 hours before their departure time or 48 hours during the holiday season.
- A $20.00 fee will be may be charged for each PASSENGER WITH A GUARANTEED SEAT. After office hours please leave a message – we will return the call first thing in the morning (phone numbers). This includes return trips on a return ticket.
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
- Payment Types: Visa or Master Card – Cash
- Checks must be received in our office two weeks ahead of your departure.
- Prepaying for a reservation.
- Come into our office 62995 Plateau Drive in Bend
- Meet a driver at one of his pick up points (payments must be received in our office 24 hours in advance.)
- Mail payment to the office ahead of time
- Your Credit Card will be charged the day reservation is made.
- Refunds are done twice a month.
BOARDING AND ARRIVALS
- Please be at the pick up point 10 to 15 minutes early.
- Scheduled times may vary widely depending on roads, traffic and weather conditions.
- You are allowed 2 large bags & a carry on. Extra and OVERSIZED luggage will be charged $5.00 extra per bag.
- This includes bikes (must be in a box or bike bag), skis, snowboards (in a bag) etc. Each bag weighing over 50
- lbs or is larger than 62 Linear inches.
- Please tag your luggage with your name and phone number; and check tags before claiming bags. The Breeze shuttle will not be responsible for lost or misplaced luggage.
See our complete Riders Policy HERE.