- Policies for minors here.
- Any Minor traveling alone (ages 7 – 17) must have a minor form see Unaccompanied Minor Form
ACCESSIBILITY FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES AND OTHER NEEDS
- Some buses are wheelchair accessible, please make reservation at least a full 24 hours in advance so we can have these accommodations ready for your travel.
- Drivers will assist passengers up and down stairs when needed.
- Drivers can assist passengers in making sure they are getting off at the correct stop. If this assistance is needed – please let the office know when making the reservation so we can let the driver know.
- Minors traveling alone need to be able to go to and from the restroom by themselves at designated restroom stops. Driver will be sure they are back on the bus before leaving stop.
- See our Accessibility information HERE.
- One way’s and the first leg of Round Trip reservations are all ticketless.
- Return Boarding Passes
- The driver will issue you a return boarding pass.
- We do not keep track of when these passes get used. If you do not have your boarding pass when boarding, you will be charged a one-way fee to board. If you find the return ticket you may either mail it in or get a refund on the money you spent or keep it and use at another time going the direction on the ticket.
- Return tickets are non-refundable. After you have traveled one-way the return ticket is non-refundable; however, save that ticket and you may use it for another time going the direction stated on the ticket. You may also use the value of the ticket for someone else to ride or to travel a direction not stated on the ticket. You will find the value amount printed on the right-hand side of the ticket.
- For more see making a see Making a Reservation.
- If a passenger No Shows, Cancels or Changes their reservation less than 24 hours before their departure time.
- A $20.00 fee may be charged to the CC on file; for each PASSENGER WITH A GUARANTEED SEAT. After office hours please leave a message – we will return the call first thing in the morning (phone numbers). This includes return trips on a return ticket.
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
- Payment Types: Visa or Master Card – Cash
- Checks must be received in our office two weeks ahead of your departure.
- Prepaying for a reservation.
- Come into our office 62995 Plateau Drive in Bend
- Meet a driver at one of his pick up points
- Mail payment to the office ahead of time
- Your Credit Card will be charged the day reservation is made.
- Refunds are done twice a month.
BOARDING AND ARRIVALS
- Please be at the pick up point 10 to 15 minutes early.
- Scheduled times may vary widely depending on roads, traffic and weather conditions.
- You are allowed 2 large bags & a carry on. Extra and OVERSIZED luggage will be charged $5.00 extra per bag.
- This includes bikes, skis, snowboards etc. Each bag weighing over 50
- lbs or is larger than a normal large suitcase.
- Please tag your luggage with your name and phone number; and check tags before claiming bags. The Breeze shuttle will not be responsible for lost or misplaced luggage.
See our complete Riders Policy HERE.