Our Unattended Minor Policy can be found HERE.
Reservations – Cancellations – Changes
A $20.00 fee will be charged for each guaranteed seat if a passenger no shows, cancels or changes a reservation within 24 hours of their departure time. During the holidays; All reservations booked from November 15th through January 5th require a 48 hour notice for all cancellations, changes. All no shows, cancellations or changes within the 48 hour time limit will be charged a $20.00 change fee for each PASSENGER WITH A GUARANTEED SEAT. Please call at least 24 (48) hours in advance to make any changes or cancellations; if you call after office hours please leave a message (800-847-0157 or 541-389-7469). Our system logs the time and date you called.
- You are allowed up to 2 large bags (maximum of 50 lbs.) for the luggage area and one carry on bag (storable under your seat or the luggage rack).
- All Extra, Oversized, and Overweight bags, luggage, or items will be charged a $5.00 fee (per incident or being oversized, overweight and/or extra item). This includes bikes (must be in a box or bike bag to protect bike and other luggage), skis, snowboards (should be in a bag to protect them) etc. Each bag needs to weigh 50 lbs or less; if they do not you may be required to repack the item or the item maybe refused at the driver discretion.
- Please tag your luggage/bags with your name and phone number; always check tags before claiming bags as many bags may look the same.
- The Breeze will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
Please be at our pick up points 10 to 15 minutes early.
Scheduled times may vary widely depending on roads, traffic and weather conditions.
- We advise scheduling your trip itineraries accordingly.
Round Trip/Return Trip Tickets
- The driver will issue each passenger a Return Trip Boarding Pass (a Yellow Boarding Pass) when you board for your first leg of a Round Trip.
- Once given to the passengers we do not keep track of these Return Trip Boarding Passes and it is the sole responsibility of the passenger (as these Yellow Boarding Passes can be used at any time for the travel printed on them). If you do not have your Return Trip Boarding Pass (Yellow Boarding Pass) when boarding you will be charged for a one-way fare to board. Return Trip Boarding Pass are non-refundable.
- After you have traveled the first part of your Round Trip Ticket the return ticket is non-refundable. However, you can save that Boarding Pass and use it for another trip for the passenger and locations printed on the Boarding Pass.
- You may also use the value of the Boarding Pass. This value can be used toward the purchase of another ticket for anyone to ride or to travel any direction. You can see the value printed on the right-hand side of the Boarding Pass.
Bend Pick up and Drop-off Location is:
- Sugarloaf Mountain Motel (62980 N Hwy 97)
- Located by Fast Gas Mini-mart and the Conoco gas station, and across the street from the north end Burger King.
- We just want to remind our customers that The Sugarloaf Mountain Motel is a separate business that has been kind enough to allow us to use their parking lot. Please do not bother their staff with questions about the bus, if you have any questions or comments please call our office. Please do not wait in their lobby, or leave personal vehicles in the parking lot.
- You are welcome to use the restrooms. Pay phones, snacks, and drinks are available over at the Fast Gas Mini-mart.