CLICK HERE FOR PRICES OF ALL STOPS AND DISCOUNTS. NOTE: Prices on this price sheet do not include any fuel surcharges in effect.
Basic rates between Bend/Redmond/Prineville and Portland:
Chart for added Fuel Surcharge Per Ticket each way:
- Average price of West Cost Fuel.
- 378.9 cents or less = No Fuel Surcharge added
- 379 cents to 438.9 cents = $1.00
- 439 cents to 498.9 cents = $2.00
- Over 498.9 and each 60 cents rise thereafter = Additional $1.00
Prices may vary depending on location and discounts.
General Adult Fares: $49.00 one-way and $88.00 round-trip.
Discounted Fares: $44.00 one-way and $78.00 round-trip.
- Minors: Ages 11 to 17.
- Unaccompanied Minors: Ages 7 to 17.
- Students: College students with Student ID Card or High School student age 18 with School ID card.
- Seniors: Age 60+
- Active Duty Military: Must have an Active Military ID Card.
Children* (Age 2 to 10): $25.00 one-way and $44 Round-trip.
- Must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Limit: Two children’s rates with each responsible adult ticket purchased. (*)
- Parents are responsible for providing their own car-seats/boosters if they so desire: current State/Federal Law does not require Child Safety Devices on Buses.
- Seatbelts are available on the 25 passenger buses.
Infants: (under the age of 2) are FREE when seated on the adult’s lap.
If a parent wants to use a car-seat/booster for their child they must provide the car-seat/booster and purchase a bus seat at a children’s fare: current State/Federal Law does not require Child Safety Devices on Buses.
CLICK HERE FOR PRICES OF ALL STOPS AND DISCOUNTS.
Possible Additional fees/surcharges
When fuel rates reach $3.79 a gallon, average west coast pricing, a fuel surcharge will be added to each passenger trip. Click HERE for details.
Extra/Oversized/Overweight Baggage Fees:
- The Baggage Fee is: $5.00 payable at the time of boarding.
- Passengers are allowed 2 bags in the luggage area and 1 small carry-on; all extra bags are charged the $5.00 Baggage Fee.
- There will be fees charged for all bags that are oversized (i.e. Skis, Snowboards, Bicycles, Golf Clubs, Trunks, etc.) and all bags over 50 lbs. in weight.
- These Fees can be reoccurring if an article is oversized and overweight the fee will be $5.00 + $5.00 for each leg of travel.
- Additional limitation/responsibilities apply to all bags/luggage on the Central Oregon Breeze please see our Baggage Policy HERE.