Where & When
During PEAK-SEASON the Central Oregon Breeze operates TWO BUSES DAILY from Central Oregon to/from the Portland Metro area.
In the OFF-SEASON – BUS #One SCHEDULE travels DAILY (seven-days a week). On Friday and Sunday you have the option of BUS #One or BUS #Two SCHEDULE
BUS #1 SCHEDULE
Runs EVERY DAY (362 days a year) (all days except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day).
|BUS #1 TO PORTLAND
7:00 am Bend Sugarloaf Mt Motel
7:20 am Redmond Airport (RDM)
8:00 am Madras Circle K
10:20 am Gresham (Cleveland Max)
10:45 am Portland Airport (PDX)
11:00 am Portland Union Station (Amtrak)
|BUS #1 FROM PORTLAND
1:30 pm Portland Union Station (Amtrak)
2:00 pm Portland Airport (PDX)
2:25 pm Gresham (Cleveland Max)
4:45 pm Madras Circle K
5:35 pm Redmond Airport (RDM)
6:00 pm Bend Sugarloaf Mtn Motel
BUS #2 SCHEDULE
BUS #2 runs an OFF-SEASON and a PEAK-SEASON travel schedule.
- During PEAK-SEASON (from just before Thanksgiving thru New Years and again from June to September) BUS #2 runs everyday Everyday Except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Please check the top of this page to see if bus #2 is operating in Peak or Off-Season.
- All other dates are an OFF-SEASON schedule and Bus #2 ONLY RUNS FRIDAYS AND SUNDAYS during this time.
- Please watch our website for exact dates, changes and updates for BUS #2 schedule.
- PEAK SEASON:
- Holiday Season: (Bus 1 & Bus 2 – travel daily) Nov 21, 2014 through Jan 3, 2015
|BUS #2 TO PORTLAND
11:30 am Bend Sugarloaf Mt Motel
11:50 am Redmond Airport (RDM)
12:30 pm Madras Circle K
2:50 pm Gresham (Cleveland Max)
3:15 pm Portland Airport (PDX)
3:40 pm Portland Union Station (Amtrak)
|BUS #2 FROM PORTLAND
6:00 pm Portland Union Station (Amtrak)
6:30 pm Portland Airport (PDX)
6:55 pm Gresham (Cleveland Max)
9:15 pm Madras Circle K
10:10 pm Redmond Airport (RDM)
10:30 pm Bend Sugarloaf Mtn Motel
* When both BUS #1 and BUS #2 are running you may travel up and back to the Portland Area on the same day using both buses.
** There are also FLAG STOPS available in TERREBONNE, WARM SPRINGS, GOVERNMENT CAMP, WELCHES, and SANDY. ALL FLAG STOPS MUST BE PREARRANGED the day before travel (24 hours), as the bus WILL NOT STOP at these locations without reservations. Please call the Office for Times/Locations.
During our busy holiday period, Bus 1 and Bus 2 will travel daily except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, & New Years Day. Reservations made 27 hours in advance may be booked on line, by phone, or come into our office during office hours. Passengers needing reservations less than 27 hour will need to either call or come into the office.
Phone: 541-389-7469 or 800-847-0157 Address: 2045 NE Highway 20, Bend, OR 97701
- Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Office is closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
See Travel Planning for more details on pickup points and additional flag stops.